Sunday, June 19, 2011

Skin Deep Creep



She gives him some pretty good smacks
What she thought was his face starts to crack
At long last is revealed
what a mask had concealed
And she wished she could put it all back



Phyllis Kirk exposes Vincent Price in House of Wax (André de Toth, 1953). Speaking of at long last, most of you will be happy to know that our House of Wax marathon is in meltdown. But let us know if you are one of the stalwart few who are still enjoying our in-depth look at this 3-D classic.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Gruesome and wonderful. Yes, I enjoy everything you do here!

surly hack said...

Thank you, Kathleen! And thanks for taking the time to let us know.

JamesFinnGarner said...

Follow your muse, dude! I've been witness to how these things just come in bunches when they come.

surly hack said...

We must be fellow obsessives. Once I wrote one Cubs rhyme for your Bardball site I couldn't stop. But frankly, even though I have a few more in me, even I'M sick of all this waxiness.